Friday, August 17, 2018   Login
You are here: Forums » Forums  
How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis 7/25/10 message entitled, "How To Transform Sunday Worshippers Into Monday Missionaries!"?
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
Author Messages
CCC Admin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
7/22/2010 10:29 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply

How To Transform Sunday Worshippers Into Monday Missionaries!

(7/25/10)

How can worship lead to dedication and service?  Let’s learn from the example of the prophet Isaiah!

"In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple.  2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.  3 And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;  the whole earth is full of his glory.”   4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.   5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.”   6 Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar.  7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”  8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”  And

I said, "Here am I.  Send me!"                    (Isaiah 6:1-8)

I.   When we worship, we see the Lord’s awesome _______             ____ (6:1-4).

II.   When we see the Lord’s holiness, we see our ___________________ more clearly (6:5).

III.   When we confess our sin, we experience the Lord’s _______________ (6:6-7).

IV.   When we experience the Lord’s cleansing, we respond with grateful ________________ of our lives for God’s service (6:8).

CCC Consistory
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
7/25/2010 03:26 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply
How To Transform Sunday Worshippers Into Monday Missionaries!
(7/25/10)

How can worship lead to dedication and service?  Lets learn from the example of the prophet Isaiah!

"In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple.  2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.  3 And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;  the whole earth is full of his glory.”   4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.   5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.”   6 Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar.  7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”  8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”  And
I said, "Here am I.  Send me!"                    (Isaiah 6:1-8)

I.   When we worship, we see the Lord’s awesome HOLINESS (6:1-4).

II.   When we see the Lord’s holiness, we see our SINFULNESS more clearly (6:5).

III.   When we confess our sin, we experience the Lord’s FOREGIVENESS (6:6-7).

IV.   When we experience the Lord’s cleansing, we respond with grateful DEDICATION of our lives for God’s service (6:8).
Psalm 51:4-5, 7, 10, 12-13
For the director of music. A psalm of David. When the prophet Nathan came to him after David had committed adultery with Bathsheba.

4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
       and done what is evil in your sight,
       so that you are proved right when you speak
       and justified when you judge.

10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
       and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
       and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
       and sinners will turn back to you.

Quick Reply
toggle
  Username:
Subject:
Body:
Security Code:
Enter the code shown above:

Submit
Active Forums 4.1
Recent Forum Postings
How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis August 19 sermon entitled, Past, Present, and Future, 14.00 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ... Posted by Admin, 8/16/2018 04:25 PM

Worship Set forAugust 12, 2018, Let Every Song; Holy Holy Holy; Rock Of Ages; Come Let Us Worship And Bow Down; Meet Us Here; Psalm ... Posted by Admin, 8/13/2018 02:59 PM

RE: How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis August 05 sermon entitled, Gods Heart For Children: Part 3, God's Heart For Children: Part 3 (8/5/18)   "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure a... Posted by Admin, 8/07/2018 01:23 PM

Worship Set for August 05, 2018, Hosanna Praise Is Rising; You are Worthy of My Praise; Be Thou My Vision; White As Snow; You Ar... Posted by Admin, 8/07/2018 01:17 PM

RE: How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis July 26 sermon entitled, God's Heart For Children: Part 2, God's Heart For Children: Part 2 (7/29/18)   " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD&#... Posted by Admin, 7/30/2018 01:45 PM

Worship Set for July 29, 2018, What A Beautiful Name; Love The Lord; Good Good Father; You Are My King (Amazing Love); We Fall Down... Posted by Admin, 7/30/2018 01:42 PM

Worship Set for July 22, 2018, Come Just As You Are; He Is Exalted; Be Magnified; Thank You Lord; Shout to the Lord; God Will Make ... Posted by Admin, 7/24/2018 04:19 PM

RE: How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis July 22 sermon entitled, God's Heart For Children, God's Heart For Children (7/22/18)   " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is o... Posted by Admin, 7/24/2018 04:12 PM

Worship Set for July 15, 2018, Holy Spirit; This Is Amazing Grace; Mighty To Save; Great Are You Lord; God You Reign; Doxology; The... Posted by Admin, 7/17/2018 03:00 PM

How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis July 15 sermon entitled,, 14.00 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ... Posted by Admin, 7/17/2018 12:52 PM

Worship Set for July 08, 2018, Better Is One Day; How Great Is Our God; Shout To The Lord; Your Name; In His Time; Doxology; T... Posted by Admin, 7/09/2018 02:57 PM

How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis July 08 sermon entitled, Why Share With One Another?, 14.00 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ... Posted by Admin, 7/05/2018 06:31 PM

Worship Set for July 1, 2018, America the Beautiful; O Worship the King; To God be the Glory; How Great Thou Art; Joyful Joyful We... Posted by Admin, 7/02/2018 01:55 PM

How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis July 1 sermon entitled, Truth And Consequences, 14.00 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ... Posted by Admin, 7/02/2018 01:23 PM

Worship Set for June 24, 2018, Better Is One Day; Because Of Your Love; 10,000 Reasons; What A Beautiful Name; We Fall Down; Doxolo... Posted by Admin, 6/25/2018 03:25 PM

Worship Set for June 17, 2018, Better Is One Day; Friend Of God; The Heart Of Worship; Who Am I; In Moments Like These; Doxology; A... Posted by Admin, 6/18/2018 02:09 PM

RE: How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis June 17 sermon entitled, What You See Is What You Get?, "What You See Is What You Get?" (6/17/18)   "But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider ... Posted by Admin, 6/18/2018 01:31 PM

Worship Set for June 10, 2018, Oh Happy Day; Holy is the Lord; Come Just As You Are; Because Of Your Love; How Great is the Love; H... Posted by Admin, 6/11/2018 03:06 PM

RE: How did God speak to you through Pastor Louis June 03 sermon entitled, Are We Losing Our Minds? Part 2, Are We Losing Our Minds? Part 2 (6/3/18)   I.   When we trust in Jesus, we become ... Posted by Admin, 6/05/2018 01:31 PM

Worship Set for June 03, 2018, Sing to the Lord; All the People Said Amen; You are My All in All; Shout to the Lord; Come Just As Y... Posted by Admin, 6/05/2018 12:06 PM

Home  |  Programs  |  Forums  |  About Us
Copyright 2012 by Chinese Community Church   |  Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use