1. Rev. Doman Lum is our Interim Minister as the Pastoral Search Committee seeks a new permanent pastor. For prayer concerns and counselling, he may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 832-4607. Please note that Rev. Doman is on vacation until September 30, 2019. For urgent needs, please contact a Consistory member.
2. Pastor Louis seeks to follow RCA guidelines and will not be in contact with CCC for at least six months. Congregation asked not to communicate with him directly during this period of time. For urgent needs, please contact a Consistory member or Rev. Doman Lum.
3. Please be reminded that on Thursday September 26th, 7:00pm, there will be a Mandatory Basketball Parent Meeting in the CCC Sanctuary for ALL NEW Basketball Parents and all other parents interested in attending. Following this meeting on this same night at 7:30pm will be a Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Team Parent Meeting in the CCC Gym.
4. Early Bird Tickets for Fall Festival on sale now through 9/29 (or until sold out)! Books include $35 in tickets for $30. Payment is due upon receipt of tix. See Phyllis, Adele, or Alan during his office hours.
5. Our sister Roberta Chinn wishes to announce that there will be jars of homemade preserves (meyer lemon marmalade, plum jam, apricot jam, strawberry) for sale at the upcoming 10/12 Fall Food Festival. Also, Volunteer Bakers and Confectioners are needed to make cookies, cakes, and confections for FFF. You may call or text Roberta at (916) 549-8909, or email@example.com if you have any questions. Here is a flyer for more information.
6. Annual My Sister's House High Tea Event at CCC, this Saturday September 28th, 11:00am-1:00pm. Seats at the CCC table are $35 per seat.
7. 8th Annual Successfully Serving Your Aging Congregation, September 26 Thursday, 9am-2pm, Town and Country Lutheran Church. This is a free event for faith leaders on assisting an aging congregation and their families. It will be held in Town and Country Lutheran Church at 4049 Marconi Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95821. To register, please call Senior Call Solutions at (916) 965-5565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates to Remember:
9/28 Saturday, 11:00am-1:00pm Annual My Sister’s House High Tea at CCC ($35/seat)
10/12 Saturday, FFF (Fall Food Festival)